[Tig] How does black and white film age?

chili.styles at gmail.com chili.styles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:48:37 BST 2016

Thanks Jorge.
But the question was how to know how the bw colors looked like on film when is released. We are working on a restoration project for a film from 1956. We projected 4 copies, all looked different. One was slightly yellow,  other was grey without contrast, one was really contrasty and one is slightly gray with elevated blacks. The dvd copy is made in 1990s from the festival copy and probably has some grading on it too. How can we judge from this materials how this film supposed to look ?
All the best,
Bojan

Sent directly from my brain via nanotechnology.