[Tig] Issue with blackmagis mini monitor

Hebert Marmo hebertmarmo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 15:24:13 GMT 2014

Hi,

I am building a support machine, to help me here, and i bought an Imac 27"
hoping to use the blackmagic mini monitor to monitor using a Dell U2713H,
the problem is, the input of the monitor is HDMI, and I can not monitor
using this setup, but when I use this monitor with my other machine, with a
Decklink Extreme, I works perfectly. I've already tried to use the
blackmagic mini on other computer, but same result. Any clue???

Regards,

Hebert Marmo