[Tig] Cintel Mk3 Info

Steve Roberts steve.roberts at bbc.co.uk
Fri Jan 3 15:22:25 GMT 2014

Hi all,

Anyone here ex Cintel that can possible supply me with some info?

I need to replace the spindle and guide bearings on a 16mm gate. Does anyone know the correct bearing sizes for Cintel part numbers 650931 and 651896?

I still look after Mk3 s/n 868 and have done since it was new about 25 years ago. I think this machines was "born" in 1989 - would anyone be able to tell me exactly when? We'd like to throw it a party this year.  :)

Thanks!

Steve

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in