[Tig] Tig Digest, Vol 361, Issue 1

Robin Melhuish robin.melhuish at digitalvision.se
Thu Dec 4 12:42:40 GMT 2014

When I was working at Lowry Digital we'd always give flat prices based on an agreed assessment of the state of the client's elements and their expectations of the restoration quality. The trick was always how to come to that agreement. The best method was through a series of tests. At Lowry the expected quality was almost always "pristine" anyway. We often would have preferred to charge time and materials (hours, suite rental, etc.) but the clients always insisted on flat prices.

All the Best,

Robin Melhuish