[Tig] Post cable bliss

Michael Bittle mlbnyc at verizon.net
Sat Nov 24 01:43:43 GMT 2012

We pulled the plug on Time Warner a while back, using OtA while we wait for FiOS (which we've given up on - whole other story). Here in Manhattan, the multipath causes havoc, so we do get dropouts and blue screens at times of peak RF usage.  But wife did comment, unprompted, on the huge improvement in video quality. We don't watch much TV so OtA has been a pleasant surprise.

Mike Bittle
M L Bittle - New York

Sent from my iPhone