[Tig] Weird 16mm black/white neg 7222 problem

Carl Skaff carl at stopp.se
Mon Nov 5 02:02:29 GMT 2012

we are running "normal Color Neg chemicals"... I don't know what its
called, I'm just a colorist :)
The lab-boss think it might be a contaminated FIX-bath... maybe some Bleach
has gone into that tank, and as you say it wouldn't affect a ColorNeg...
but it is two separate rinse-tanks between Bleach and Fix.. but who knows.

We checked the log-book, and September the 26th we did a 7222 developing,
and that had no problems.

We will probably take a bottle filled with Fix, and send it for analyzing,
and throw out everything we have mixed and make a new batch.

I'll let you know what we find out.

/Carl

*Carl Skaff
Colorist*