[Tig] Terry Mead

peter stansfield peter.stansfield at wavecrest-systems.com
Mon Jun 4 14:34:09 BST 2012

I'd like to add to Peter's mail. I had the pleasure of working closely with Terry from 1988 to 1992, and can confirm the extraordinary skills that Terry had. He'd see through the problem, and home in on the cause of it. And he was a great guy as well, good fun and good company

The World of Telecine will never be the same again

Peter Stansfield
Wavecrest Systems Ltd