[Tig] who did the color on (see below; Russian film)

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Oct 19 01:42:12 BST 2011

Russian film, 4 hours in length, called "The Heavenly Court" in English, but in Russian it's Небесный суд

(don't know if the TIG will pass Cyrillic)    it's recent, done in 2011, and recommended to me so highly that I will try to get a copy of it from Russia or Ukraine.

But the big question is: who did the post, and particularly the color, and on what system?

thanks in advance
Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach   Senior Colorist, Dolby Laboratories
rob at colorist.org http://rob.colorist.org