[Tig] xmas

Martin Wells colourblonde at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:54:48 GMT 2011

I rarely write on this forum but I thought I would today.

To all that work as colourists, I hope you have good holidays. If your life is anything like mine, you probably have worked like rented donkeys these last few weeks so you can get everything finished before the holidays.

To all the other rented donkeys, happy christmas as well.

I have 2 potentially beautiful weeks off. I intend to drink lots, spend time with family and make a lot of new years resolutions that I probably won't keep.

To quote Creme Brulee "It's a shitty business"

Good luck to all in the new year.

Cheers,
Martin
Martin Wells