[Tig] Prores decode and encode finally in FFMPEG

Cem Ozkilicci cemoz101 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 22:27:34 GMT 2011

Cedric wrote:

"At the moment ACES workflow is still very experimental and a whole lot of it (the output part) is not completely defined yet, so you can play with bits of it, but cannot really build a real workflow yet. I'm tracking the evolutions and it's promising, will make things easier for artists once it gets integrated in the software packages."

That's what I thought... Keep us posted if you hear of anything worthwhile!

Cem

Colorist
Storyline Studios / Oslo