[Tig] Prores decode and encode finally in FFMPEG

Cédric Lejeune cxl at workflowers.net
Sun Dec 18 22:05:40 GMT 2011

Cem Ozkilicci wrote: "By the way, I haven't heard of that many facilities
(if not any) that actually work with ACES through the entire pipeline
(editorial/grading/online/vfx). If there are, someone please enlighten
me... :)"

At the moment ACES workflow is still very experimental and a whole lot of
it (the output part) is not completely defined yet, so you can play with
bits of it, but cannot really build a real workflow yet. I'm tracking the
evolutions and it's promising, will make things easier for artists once it
gets integrated in the software packages.

*Cédric Lejeune*

*CEO.colour.workflow.*

www.workflowers.net

tel EUR: +33 970 467 327

tel US: +1 310 526 3126

mob:+33 629 436 218

fax: +33 821 463 416
My profiles: [image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/workflowers> [image:
Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/C_Workflowers>
Contact me: [image: Skype] c-workflowers