[Tig] So much for Phantom...

Cem Ozkilicci cemoz101 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 10:34:27 GMT 2011

Ha! Yes, never easy to pick up on dry humor/humour in writing...

Glad you enjoyed the link:

Here's the MIT page that explains more on the project:

http://web.media.mit.edu/~raskar/trillionfps/

Cheers!

Cem

On Dec 13, 2011, at 3:23 PM, Cem Ozkilicci wrote:

Of course Ted, I was merely being sarcastic...

>Cem

Sorry, I was attempting humor/humour.  It sometimes doesn't come across in print so well without a hint... like :) or <g>.

Once they stitch the images from the light-tube together, it would seem that conventional CC tools might be used.

Fascinating use of technology. Thanks for pointing it out.

Ted

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us