[Tig] plasma vs LCD in the grading room

David Mackenzie lyris1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 20:17:07 BST 2010

I'm not a colorist, but does it have anything to do with
maintenance/consistency? When I calibrate (consumer) LCD and Plasma panels,
the Plasmas' Greyscale and Gamma tracking often shift around quite a bit
every X hours. The LCDs appear to have a more gradual shift over time.

--
David Mackenzie
Freelance DVD Compressionist/Author