[Tig] Dumb 888-DUI Question

Clark E Bierbaum bierbaum at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 24 15:40:48 GMT 2010

I found it easiest to run a terminal program on a cheap PC (old mac
duo in my case) and have it beside my panels at all times.  Just hook
to the vt102 (or similarly labeled connection on the meta speed
board.)  I spent a lot of time getting the initial framing correct -
see the manual, but then had no problems for months (on a Y front.)
Write down those settings!

Good Luck!

Clark

Clark E. Bierbaum