[Tig] [TIG] Arri-D21

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Sep 30 21:15:10 BST 2009

On Sep 30, 2009, at 5:02 PM, ahforums at iris-digital.org wrote:

> Carl,
> The Arri D21 in my opinion is the first digital camera to produce a
> 'true' Log image as we know it in the film world.

I was involved in a camera shootout not long ago and the D21 was
breathtaking, and that image quality was a joy to work with in
grading.   Rejuvenated my eyes, and attitude toward digital capture.
As close to 35mm as I'd seen, yet with its own gentle and penetrating
characteristics.

Rob
(I am not compensated by Arri though I have many projects in mind for
the D21)
--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org