[Tig] Google Street View of Facilities

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Sep 10 04:21:23 BST 2009

The TIG Grading Facility Table at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/FacilityTable

is being updated to include the latest openlayers map code
and Google Street View.   For example, New Hat:

on the table linked above, find New Hat, click on the address,
and a map and street view generated from the address will appear.
( http://tig.colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/New_Hat )

All the Facility Table entries will have these features ASAP.
(Street View available in selected areas.  If you don't work in a
selected area,
maybe you're on to something.)

The Facility Table is user-editable and additions are welcome.  Those
who would
like me to add their entry, just send me the information: Facility
Name; Location;
Grading Systems; Colorists; Credits; and Photographs.

Working with PHP, Mediawiki, and its extensions, within the open
source community,
is ochin horosho klass.

Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach    TIG founder:  Colorist, Unix System Administrator,
available.
rob at colorist.org