[Tig] New today on Classified, Digital Film Engineer Available

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Sep 3 23:28:45 BST 2009

from
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/Classifieds#Available

Jeff Christopherson.  Digital Film Engineer, D.I. Supervisor,
Consultant, Manager.

Over 10 years experience in digital film and 15 years before that in
video post / telecine, optical media and video telecom. I've developed
operational and calibration procedures for D.I. systems and provided
training on equipment operation. Extensive experience with Northlight/
Baselight/Truelight, Spirit Datacine and 4K, Arrilaser, Barco DP-90P,
Sony SXRD 4K, PFClean, color management systems and a the usual
widgets that glue everything  together. Originally from LA area,
currently living in Canada. Looking to relocate for the right
arrangement and willing to travel to take on project or part time
assignments.  References available on request. Please contact jeffcee at shaw.ca
.

--
Rob Lingelbach