[Tig] NASA said to have found "missing" Apollo 11 tapes

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Wed Jul 1 01:38:18 BST 2009

Googling has turned up some Twitter references from Bob Jacobs – NASA
deputy assistant administrator of Public Affairs here: http://twitter.com/bnjacobs

His comments to tweeters include:

There is a search that is winding down. We hope to release an update
publicly in the next few weeks. The UK report is fiction.

We told Express that we are not in a position to discuss what has or
hasn't been found. We didn't say "yes" or "no" and cannot yet.

A current list of NASA-related Apollo 40th anniversary activities http://tr.im/pU5L
. The list will be updated as necessary.
1:14 PM Jun 26th from web

The NASA website for the 40th Anniversary is here: http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/40th/index.html

Ted

Ted Langdell
209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931
Skype: 	TedLangdell

tedlangdell.com. Storytelling through Broadcast Coverage and Creative
Services since 1974