[Tig] 2X1 SD HD-SDI switch?

Graham Collett grahamcollett at sprockets-telecine.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 20:52:47 GMT 2008

Cue advertising free for all !!!

Graham Collett
Sprockets(telecine) Ltd
www.sprockets-telecine.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: tig-bounces at tig.colorist.org [mailto:tig-bounces at tig.colorist.org]
On Behalf Of Alan Rosenfeld
Sent: 19 March 2008 22:03
To: 'tig at tig.colorist.org'
Subject: Re: [Tig] 2X1 SD HD-SDI switch?

Cintel and FilmLight support the TIG in 2008
http://colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/TIGNABFS08
 ====

We sell a 4x1 as well - a Comprehensive VS-41HD.

alan

Alan rosenfeld

Sales & Marketing Manager

212.444.6662 or 800.947.9962  xt 2757

fax 212.239.7512

The Studio at B&H

Professional Solutions from the Professional's Source
 B&H Photo - Video - Pro Audio

440 Ninth Avenue  New York, NY 10001
alanr at bhphotovideo.com
www.bhphotovideo.com