[Tig] 2X1 SD HD-SDI switch?

Alan Rosenfeld alanr at bhphoto.com
Wed Mar 19 22:02:35 GMT 2008

We sell a 4x1 as well - a Comprehensive VS-41HD.

alan

Alan rosenfeld

Sales & Marketing Manager

212.444.6662 or 800.947.9962  xt 2757

fax 212.239.7512

The Studio at B&H

Professional Solutions from the Professional's Source
 B&H Photo - Video - Pro Audio

440 Ninth Avenue  New York, NY 10001
alanr at bhphotovideo.com
www.bhphotovideo.com