[Tig] cinerama, technicolor, kine.

Steve Hullfish steve at veralith.com
Fri Mar 14 19:32:50 GMT 2008

I was about to post the same thing, but when I actually checked out
the effect, it is fairly limited and doesn't include anything like
the edge-offset or miscalibration. Graeme's effect basically boosts
saturation and allows you to manipulate the strength of the red,
green or blue "filter" that creates the image.

To see more on the effect, check out this weblink. I have no
affiliation with Graeme, but if you are color correcting with Color,
this is a very valuable set of plug ins beyond what this one does. It
also comes with many Color Effects room process trees that do cool
stuff. Check the second link for those:

http://www.nattress.com/Products/FinalTouch/FTG3strip.htm

http://www.nattress.com/Products/FinalTouch/FTColorFXNodeTrees.htm

He also has some free Color plug-ins on his website.