[Tig] Fwd: [CinePaint] controversial question (could be my fault).

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Fri Mar 14 19:30:47 GMT 2008

The following is posted with permission of the author, who posted to
the Cinepaint-Users mailing list.

This is specific to still photos, but will have ramifications in the
near future to moving images, at least in my humble opinion.  As an
example, Photoshop is now used for texture mapping with effects for
features and commercials, whereas previously it was thought of as
simply a still-image tool.

--Rob

Begin forwarded message:

--