[Tig] cinepaint for OS X Leopard/Intel

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Mar 8 16:08:09 GMT 2008

Thanks to Eric Robinson, and the Cinepaint-developers community we
have a binary available for Mac OS X/Intel-Leopard, as a .dmg file.
You must have X11 (installable for Leopard from the developer
tools).   Interested persons can contact me directly, as providing the
link publicly may load our personal servers to saturation.  Hopefully
it will soon be made available in a more public fashion.

As noted previously, Cinepaint is a 16+ bit paint application that
uses The Gimp as its development base.  Please see http://www.cinepaint.org
  for more information.

Rob
--