[Tig] MK3 Part Number Query

woz warrenl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 01:22:00 GMT 2008

Steve,
Our mech workshop here at Granada/3Sixtymedia is a bunch of similarly
talented guys, in fact I seem to remember they repaired our spigot (or
whatever it's called).
Almost every department we have is harangued by constant threat of
redundancies, downsizing being sold off, etc. etc.
What I'd like to know is, when they finally get rid of all us  gnarled
(excuse the  euphemism) engineers, where are the next generation going to
come from?
If you aren't in any way gnarled feel free to be insulted, oh and if it
costs more than 50 quid for the parts use wet string and a prayer because as
any accountant will tell you it just won't be cost effective to maintain,
but they seem to forget that it's paid for itself many times over.
Glad you got it sorted.

woz (ITV/Granada/3sixtymedia)