[Tig] services in Katmandu?

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Thu Mar 6 20:51:50 GMT 2008

On Mar 6, 2008, at 11:53 AM, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> Get your entry into the TIGNABFS08 - NAB for 2008
> http://colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/TIGNABFS08
>  ====
>

> I have a client who needs to shoot a music video in Katmandu and she'd
> like to know of any production services rental houses, she needs to
> rent camera, lighting, grip equipment, buy film stock (16mm) and if
> possible do post-production in Katmandu.    Does anyone here have any
> information or can point me to a source?  Thanks very much.
>
> Rob
> --
> Rob Lingelbach
> rob at colorist.org  http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html

http://www.film.gov.np/film_institution.html

Has a good page of listings.

Ted

Ted Langdell
209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931

tedlangdell.com. Storytelling through Broadcast Coverage and Creative
Services since 1974

Now representing flashSCAN8 high quality, gentle, real-time 8/Super8
Sound film transfer systems, flashtransfer 16mm and 35mm film
transfer systems and other products from the creative engineers at
MWA Nova, Berlin.
flashscan8.us online and growing