[Tig] MK3 Part Number Query

Steve Roberts - Post Production steve.roberts at bbc.co.uk
Thu Mar 6 07:50:35 GMT 2008

If anyone is still looking, don't worry - I got our mechanical engineer
to knock up a replacement part from scratch yesterday. When I joined the
BBC in '87 we had a large mechanical department and this sort of thing
would have been routine. Now we have one guy left who was part of that
department and a tiny workshop under constant threat of closure... I
hate to think how we're goig to be able to continue to maintain these
telecines for much longer...

Steve

	Steve Roberts | Senior Engineer | BBC Resources
	Room 3501 | BBC Television Centre | Wood Lane | London | W12 7RJ

	T: +44 (0)20 857 64556 | F: +44 (0)20 857 61639
	http://www.bbcresources.com
	BBC Resources Limited
	Registered Number 3593793 England
	Registered Office: Television Centre, Wood Lane, London W12 7RJ