[Tig] [Old EDL Files on 8-Inch Floppy Disks]

Ian Richardson irichardson at cuttingedge.com.au
Wed Mar 5 20:55:54 GMT 2008

I remember the Squeezoom well
I had to keep the damm thing running...we had the only one in Aus I
recall.
there was sooooo much cooooooling air sucked thru that rack of TTL
logic, after a few years
the IC pins on the lower cards just oxidised thu and the chips fell out
when you pulled a board.
We had the Squeeze mated with a Vital vision switcher.

We moved on to  4 channels of ADO + concentrator

Its all a bit quaint these days, but fun

cheers
Ian Richo
Sydney
Aus