[Tig] Old EDL Files on 8-Inch Floppy Disks

Ken Robinson ken at flight4.org
Wed Mar 5 19:37:46 GMT 2008

And I thought the Ukraine was being starved of gas.....

ken robinson

>.speaking of hoisting, forgive me but it's been a while since we've
heard anything about BRRE from Peter Swinson.   (Bubble Rise Rate
Experiments)

>there are physics to those tiny balloons of air in a pint that have
yet to be explored, and Peter was our correspondent.  The Swinsonian
Bent-Elbow Theory, along with the Topazio effect, are well-known
contritions of crawlpub chatter, which, considering the incipient NAB,
might well be visited.

--
Rob Lingelbach  TIG admin-founder
Colorist, The Chimney Pot, Kiev Ukraine