[Tig] [Old EDL Files on 8-Inch Floppy Disks]

Dwaine Maggart dwainem at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 5 18:51:20 GMT 2008

I was going to mention the Vital device as well, but couldn't remember it
was called Squeezoom. I tried to Google it, and all Google had on Vital
Industries was a few hits on patents and labor lawsuits.

I tend to rely on Google a lot for finding esoteric information, and it's
always a shock to be reminded that it's not much use for older
(pre-Internet?) technology stuff like this. Wikipedia had nothing related
either.

Regards,
Dwaine

Dwaine Maggart
Western U.S. Sr. Field Engineer

da Vinci Systems
7625 Hayvenhurst Ave. Suite 25
Van Nuys, CA 91406 USA
Tel 1.818.902.0488
Fax 1.818.902.0918
dwainem at davsys.com

Joe Owens said:

Don't forget the "Vital Industries' Squeezoom" late 70's to mid 80's.