[Tig] postproduction equipments for Chennai city, India

ravi ravi kumaar hariravi241965
Tue Jul 19 09:06:15 BST 2005

Hello Everybody
In INDIA., south side the Chennai city growing very
fast in postproduction and the broadcast industry.
Unfortunately.... opps... no one doing business like
secondhand or refurbished electronic equipments such
as:::: Thameside.tv from UK, sprokets-telecine from UK
and visualsnet from USA.

Coz.. for getting postproduction machines and spares
each and every time i am contacting these type of
companies and I am wasting lot of time due to
formalities.

If anyone interested in start this type of company or
branch in CHENNAI, will get more profit and I will
give my full support and guide lines from my clients.

Let me know if anyone interested.

With warm regards

M.S.Ravikumaar
Consultant - Engineer