[Tig] Colorist in opening credits of Juenet's film

Joe Malina joe
Thu Jan 13 23:09:05 GMT 2005

Took in John-Pierre Jeunet's new film "A VERY LONG ENGAGEMENT" and was
pleasantly surprised, actually shocked to see the Colorist (Yvan Lucas,
I think) in the opening credits for the film. It's obvious after
viewing the film why but  I can't think of another film where this was
the case. Checking the IMDB- his credits extend back to  DELICATESSEN,
as a color consultant, including every Darius Khondji picture.  Pretty
amazing body of work that spans the analog Lab processes  to the DI
generation of films.

Joe Malina
Colorist
Match Frame Editorial