[Tig] tig membership - rejoining

Rob Lingelbach rob
Tue Feb 8 16:39:00 GMT 2005

On 2005-02-09 at 00:00, John Walsh (johnw9 at bigpond.com.au) wrote:

> Thanks to Sean McKee and Digital Vision AB for supporting the TIG.
> --
> Dear Tig,
>
> I am selling Panasonic Camera Systems and equipment via the Australian agents, Rexel Video Systems, including the Varicam. I would really like to participate in the tig forum once again. I have forwarded the subscribing details and have not yet received a response.

Welcome back to the TIG John.  Feel free to expound on anything you
feel appropriate to the areas of color correction, film and data
transfer as Digital Intermediates, etc.   But we do draw the line at
direct or indirect marketing on the main list so postings that could be
construed as such should be sent to me the moderator first.

regards
Rob