[Tig] Definitive glossary?

Dominic Case cased
Tue Aug 23 23:43:44 BST 2005

>I have been asked to help (re) construct a curriculum for
>motion picture production, and among the tasks is seeking a
>definitive source for the vocabulary.
>Among this group, what texts, or sources do you find most
>useful, comprehensive, and up to date?

There are many glossaries, each focussed on a slightly different aspect of
motion picture production. A "comprehensive" one would be huge.

There is one at our website http://www.atlab.com.au/techlib/index.asp?cat=14
which is broadly lab-oriented. If you dig around the site you can find a pdf
downloadable version.

Dominic Case
Atlab Australia

This email message [including any file attachments transmitted with it ] is for the sole use of the individual  or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or priveledged information.
Any unauthorised review,use,alteration,disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message.
 Any confidentiality or legal professional privilege is not waived or lost by any mistaken delivery of the email.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.