[Tig] call for information: IBC Focus Sheet 2005

Rob Lingelbach rob
Sat Aug 20 02:44:35 BST 2005

I've created an area on the TIG wiki for manufacturers or vendors
exhibiting at IBC who would like to present concise information to the
TIG or others.

The page is at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/index.php/IBC_Focus_Sheet_2005

anyone (including those not registered as wiki users) can view the
page, but only registered wiki users can log in to edit the page.
Registering is fairly painless.  Editing is extremely easy, but if
anyone would prefer not to use the interface I will put the information
up myself (just send me an email with your company's IBC details).  If
you edit it yourself you can also include photos or logos, etc.

For an example of the kind of Focus Sheet entry that works well, see

http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/index.php/TIGNABFS05%28telecine_internet_group_NAB_2005
(viewing this page will require a registered login)

I do ask for a TIG contribution from those participating in this, which
is another way for vendors/manufacturers to publicize their products--
your company logo, when provided to me, will be included in the main TIG
wiki pages.

--Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach TIG admin http://www.colorist.org