[Tig] [OFF TOPIC] Apple!

DCSOS at aol.com DCSOS
Thu Aug 4 19:53:59 BST 2005

 "Expos? is on a
completely different level. Not having it is now my single biggest
nuisance when working on Windows machines.
Not having it is now my single biggest
nuisance when working on Windows machines."-Adrian

In Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000 or XP
Try right clicking the taskbar, a menu that comes up allows the selection of
the following options
1. Tile Windows Horizontaly
2. Tile Windows Vertically
or
3. Cascade Windows.

Each will take all open windows and display them similtaneously, with the
added benfit over EXPOSE of being able to work right in the presented display
mode
What I'm trying to say is, in order to work, you needn't re-enlarge the
application ..just work in the reduced tiled application if you like..........
More powerful and in the OS since 95!
Dany,
Editors' Hideaway, NY