[tig] MPEG4 DVD Players for Executive Dailies playback ?

Adrian Thomas adrian
Tue Jan 27 15:23:15 GMT 2004

On Tuesday, January 27, 2004, at 11:17 AM, Mark Gilbert wrote:

> We can digitise picture _directly_ into MPEG4 format using QuickTime
> in one step (compared to the complications of authoring MPEG2 video
> for creating regular video DVDs).

If you're so concerned with speed, why not just record in realtime to
DVD using a DVD recorder? They're inexpensive and require ZERO computer
time. Pioneer have a pro two disc model with component inputs,
picture's not too bad, and it's 422 controllable.

--
Adrian Thomas
AUTOMATIC TELEVISION