[tig] Vectorscopes etc.

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Fri Jan 16 10:17:19 GMT 2004

At the BBC we used to make VT clocks (on BBC Micros) that you could read on
a monitor, waveform monitor and vectorscope!

Maybe we should have got proper jobs!

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: tig-admin at tig.colorist.org [mailto:tig-admin at tig.colorist.org] On
Behalf Of Dick Hobbs
Sent: 16 January 2004 07:29
To: Telecine Internet Group
Subject: Re: [tig] Vectorscopes etc.

thanks Mike Most and Stuart Spence for supporting the TIG.
--

Nearly 20 years ago I worked at a company called Logica - which was mainly
into software for banks and insurance companies but had a broadcast division

Dick

Dick Hobbs
Freelance writer and consultant on television and film technology
+44 1435 830988
dick at hobbsonline.tv

This email has been scanned by the altoHiway e-Sweeper service, which can
protect against the threat of viruses, spam and inappropriate content.

Help wanted ads are welcome here on the main TIG; blatant advertising or
marketing is not but can be sent to tig-announce at tig.colorist.org.
at the bottom, thank you!.