[tig] Donna and Peter from Options

Rob Lingelbach rob
Fri Apr 2 22:24:09 BST 2004

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 03:08:21PM -0600, Craig Leffel wrote:
> Hello again.

hello Craig

> Can someone give me an accurate email ( workplace ) for Amadin Ryan  Please?

I don?t know where he works.  I have 25 emails from him in
the last 4 months all from amadinryan at hotmail.com

> the email I have - amadinryan at hotmail.com does not seem to be working......

what happens when you send to that address Craig?

> A couple folks have jumped in and offered to help with a telecine night.
> We'll see what happens, but we just may get Donna there after all. Is there

what does tend to happen is kind of chaotic, if a lot of
people are involved organizing, as I found out last year; I
had to do try to do it with a small board of 3-4 people
(Donna, Dave Tosh, Amadin and me) and the various companies,
and it makes me appreciate even more what Donna and Peter did
over the years to pull it together.

regards
--Rob
--