[tig] Rank Cintel Mark III experiences

Jan & Eileen wb9iph
Tue Sep 23 23:56:23 BST 2003

Success or Failure of a session on a MK III (from my humble opinion), is
based upon the Talent of the Colorist, and the Engineer behind Him/Her.....

If the machine is a 'beater' that can't reproduce a greyscale correctly,
You are fighting a loosing battle, no matter who turns the knobs.  But
An Engineer that works with a colorist..... That is a winning team.

I doubt that any MK III still in operation is far, far from "Stock".

It's un-fortunate that telecines have become 'plain-vanilla' devices, as it
Kind-of takes the fun out of it these days!