[tig] I'm worried and angry

Rob Lingelbach rob
Fri Oct 17 04:35:41 BST 2003

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 01:26:12AM -0200, Pedro Conforti wrote:

> It is not from Bruno Barreto, it is from a guy called Vicente Amorim... I haven't seen it yet, but I know the place/people who timed it and I'll try to find out what have gone wrong.

I saw a lot of Barretos in the credits, it might have been
produced by them?

> If I do I'll let you know, so we can discuss it on the list.

great thanks.  the problems were noticeable at the cuts
when Claudia Abreu is singing for the first time at a
roadside caf?, going from cold to warm and back a few times.

but as I said I liked the film a lot and i do tend to
notice color problems rather more readily than the public :/ .

--
Rob Lingelbach
tig founder, unix system administrator