[tig] RE: DI Database

Rob Lingelbach rob
Wed Oct 1 03:43:18 BST 2003

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 12:36:36PM +1000, Dave Cole wrote:
> I for one have just looked at the list for the first time today, and will be submitting corrections/additions on the films that I have participated in. ???

anyone can edit the table, that?s what tig-twiki is all
about, feel free.  if you just give us (dave tosh and me)
the additions-corrections we will get to them when we have
time.

> PS.  Any bets this is going to get messy?

i could be wrong but I don?t think so, the twiki model works
well as a community device.. just don?t get the lawyers
involved ok?  :]   it is hard to fight big money, just ask
the candidates in California who don?t have many millions of
dollars at their disposal.  :]

--Rob
Rob Lingelbach
tig coadmin-founder, lead supervising digital unix system administrator