[Tig] Sony Exits Telecine Market - Front page of SHOOT 5/16/03

VIDEOGENIE at aol.com VIDEOGENIE
Fri May 16 22:02:32 BST 2003

2:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time, rtorpey at worldnet.att.net writes:

> So now the front page of SHOOT magazine has a story that Sony has exited
> the telecine market but will continue supplying parts &service for 7
> years.
> Would anyone from Sony like to discuss that with their customers?
>
> Rich Torpey

This is something that I was expecting -While in San Juan ,I ,was asked to
DEMO at NAB for the Sony hooked to the INFERNO... I refused due to the
quality of the Image and that I did not expect the product to last in the
market.... My largest concern is WHAT about those clients that put the money
into the SONY machine
is SONY going o help them NOW?

*)o(*bls? barry lee shankman
" The Blues is in my Blood,The Stride is in my Soul and the Fire is in my
Heart"
<A HREF="www.blsvideo.com">www.blsvideo.com</A>
Esirius Communication
intl. 1-888-457-4299 vm/pg