[Tig] manual framing

Rob Lingelbach rob
Fri Mar 21 18:06:52 GMT 2003

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 11:56:39AM -0600, Craig Leffel wrote:

> I was trained early on to frame up to an
> academy countdown, but I have abandoned that idea long ago in search of a
> single "correct" position I can rely on ( per format ).

o man, academy countdowns, doesn't that concept date us.  The
countdown had many purposes some now unfulfilled, like making
everyone in the room sit up and watch the monitor.

> Hope all is well out there in tele-color land. These are strange times we
> are living in...

yes indeed.  not very different from 1914.

--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org
http://colorist.org

To err is human, to forgive is against company policy.