[tig] tig.colorist.org organization

Rob Lingelbach rob
Sat Jun 28 20:59:47 BST 2003

I?ve had a chance to reorganize the twiki tig interface and
hierarchy to incorporate some new information and to include
an updated tig etiquette, general tiginfo, tigethics,
community section, and other things.  all these sections and
pages are editable by any registered tig-er in the wiki
style.  Especially in need of some input from our tig
correspondents worldwide is the WorldTelecines area.. just
edit the page to update it as you wish.
http://tig.colorist.org

and if you would like to be informed of changes to the tig
pages as they happen, subscribe to WebNotify at
http://tig.colorist.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/WebNotify

Rob Lingelbach
TIG founder,coadmin,colorist,unix admin