[tig] Re: [TDF] Digital Intermediate

Rob Lingelbach rob
Sat Jun 7 02:31:55 BST 2003

the following is Kevin Shaw's message of today to the
daVinci forum about Digital Intermediates.  He asks that
collaboration, I have prefaced the topic DigitalIntermediate
on the tig twiki pages with an invitation for comments.  go
http://tig.colorist.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DigitalIntermediate
and edit that page however you wish, either adding your
comments at the top or editing the main section.
Collaboration is what we're looking for.

--Rob