[Tig] UNSUSCRIBE

Carolina Lei Carolina_Lei
Thu Sep 26 17:32:01 BST 2002

please unsuscribe me
Thanks
Carolina

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Conforti [mailto:pedroconforti at mac.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 8:56 AM
To: tig at emsh.calarts.edu
Subject: Re: [Tig] Fun with sugar cubes, cabbages and kings?

Down here in Brasil there are many clients doing music videos, and the
smaller their budgets, more they ask for any kind of effect done in the
telecine... So they can have something "different" while avoid PAYING to do
the job (since it happens quite often).

I've done all kinds of things: from lifting and displacing the neg on the
gate while it is recording (a whole 1200ft lab reel...), scratching it with
nails, to these NR motion blur effects. This one is an old time favorite.
People still ask me to do this. But on the Ursa I really like to mess with
the tube scan sine (can't remember the exact parameter name) and the davinci
luminance / color negative effect sometimes. Optical filters are just like
John Travolta: sometimes they are cool, then they are not, then they are
again... Oh.

Cheers,

Pedro

--
E se esse mundo for o inferno de outro planeta?
Aldous Huxley