[Tig] (TIG)Fun with sugar cubes, cabbages and kings and Quads

AntlerProd at aol.com AntlerProd
Tue Sep 24 16:58:36 BST 2002

I used to do a similar trick using the Ampex TBC's for 1" machines.  Get a clip lead and short out different bits in the memory chips until the client or editor found the posterization look that they preferred.

Michael Brebes
Point 360