[Tig] developments in mergers STOP!

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Tue Sep 24 09:56:22 BST 2002

I agree. A bit of nostalgia doesn't do any harm.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Lund [mailto:robert.lund at verizon.net]
Sent: 23 September 2002 23:08
To: TIG
Cc: David Tosh
Subject: Re: [Tig] developments in mergers STOP!

TIG contribution interface:
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/info.html#money
John Pannaman of Quantel supports the TIG.
--

David Tosh wrote:

> It's about time to change the subject line on these thread-branches.
Unless
> Neil, Delphi and Stuart are somehow associated with Quadraplex tape speeds
> and a sugar cube's properties.

Thank you. I think the thread might have been on its way out, but I
understand
how such tangiential discussions may be a distraction, especially for the
more
film-centric members (such as Technicolor).

I'd like to mention that while telecine is my main impetus for reading this
newsgroup every day, I enjoy such occasional off-topic threads, reminding us
that the participants here are humans with varied backgrounds and
experiences.
It's all good science (even more so than discussions of Woodstock tower
climbers).

lundo

--
No marketing or advertising on the tig.  (help wanted ads excepted)
Send such submissions to rob at tig.alegria.com.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message.

All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho Images Limited cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.