[Tig] developments in mergers

Neil B. Feldman NeilF
Thu Sep 19 10:37:34 BST 2002

At 04:37 AM 9/19/2002, you wrote:

>OK, so here is a thought. What happens if Cintel decides now that Millennium
>is the platform for the future, and quietly drops C-Reality? It could
>happen.

I had the same thought.

In fact, from a business perspective, this would be the much smarter thing
to do.  The Millennium is both cheaper to build and uses current
technology.  I also think it makes a nicer picture, since it still uses
PMT's which have a greater dynamic range than solid state sensors.

Of course, in a perfect world one would not have to deal with any bruised
egos either...

Cheers,

-Neil

No more controversy for the day, indeed...  ;)