[Tig] audio: Mackie?

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu Sep 19 01:00:58 BST 2002

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 04:54:10PM -0700, Marc Wielage wrote:

> I'd put BGW, Bryston, or Crown as being higher on the scale of better amps
> for post use.  It's pretty much a case of "you get what you pay for."

ah, i knew there was a reason i have a bryston at home, driving
the maggies, which were given to me in a moment of madness by
that lurking tig subscriber Dennis Politakis.  Never had i heard
recorded music properly before i heard Magnaplanars driven with a
clean source.

--
Rob Lingelbach  Senior Colorist UCLA Film and Television Archive
robling at ucla.edu   http://www.alegria.com        rob at alegria.com
Gain ironic distance on yourself.  --Saul Bellow more or less
public key available on keyservers.